A question for you…
- Have you lost connection with your partner and don’t know how to restore intimacy?
- Are your parenting styles different and causing challenges within the family?
- Do you have the same arguments, about trivial stuff, that only seem to be escalating without resolution?
- Are you living parallel lives and feel like you have a roommate, rather than a partner?
- Are life stressors, such as finances, difficult family members or career, eroding the emotional fabric of your relationship?
- Are the qualities that you once loved and respected in your partner now becoming a source of irritation and annoyance?
Joree and John have heard these heart-rending stories for over 20 years. And they have taught hundreds of couples simple and powerful tools to improve communication, deepen connection and increase sexual intimacy.
The Goal is Happiness…
Now you can improve, repair and renew your relationship while having a once-in-a-lifetime vacation at Pura Vida Resort in Costa Rica. In an exclusive, intimate seven-day couples retreat, you’ll learn new skills for deepening connection, managing arguments, and rediscovering the qualities that you once admired in your partner. Our retreats involve the latest relational technology, presented in a comfortable and easy-to-learn fashion. You will learn the best tools to transform yours into a happy, thriving and supportive relationship via presentations, role playing, small group discussions, and powerful exercises.
The breathtakingly beautiful resort of Pura Vida puts you in a relaxed state while you receive personalized, special attention from John and Joree to allow you space, time and the tools to strengthen and restore your relationship.
During This Life-Changing Retreat…
- Strengthen your bonds of intimacy, love and friendship
- Understand what drives your partner
- Turn up the heat on your intimacy
- Learn how to expertly maneuver the inevitable conflicts so you can create unshakeable connections between the two of you
- Discover your deepest values and shared life goals to help you avoid many future disagreements
- Turn down the volume on anger, resentment, and grudges so you can let go of the past and live peacefully in the present
Beautiful Costa Rica Awaits…
John and Joree look forward to joining you at Pura Vida Resort, a unique destination dedicated to healing the mind, body & spirit. Pura Vida sits atop an amazing mountain, and boasts four yoga halls with spectacular views, an on-site Wellness Center heated pool & Jacuzzi, gardens, and world class massage therapists and body workers. This eight-acre retreat center is surrounded by coffee draped hills 20 minutes from Costa Rica’s Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO). Pura Vida offers 48 nature-friendly rooms with lush garden or epic mountain views, ranging from luxurious suites with wrap-around porches to A-Frame Cottages.
Their event planner can help you arrange the details of your visit including lodging, transportation, and options for outstanding once-in-a-lifetime recreational opportunities, such as river rafting, zip lining over rain forest canopies, coffee plantation tours, hot springs adventures, sky walks via suspended bridges, wildlife boat adventures and much more.
This All-Inclusive Retreat Includes:
- Airport transportation to/from San Jose airport, conveniently located only 20 minutes from Pura Vida Retreat & Spa
- 7 days/nights accommodations in room option of your choice
- 3 delicious and healthy meals per day
- Opportunity to explore Costa Rica with day trips such as: Waterfall Gardens, Ziplining in the Cloud Forest, White Water Rafting, Natural Hot Springs or Tour of Local Coffee Farm and more!
- Yoga classes and nature walks
- Over 15 hours of invaluable time learning with John and Joree to cultivate and maintain the relationship of your dreams
- Spa Treatments at the top-rated Wellness Center
- Additional fees for daily excursions
- Snack / bar items: smoothies, snacks or wine
Space is Limited!
Reserve Your Spot Now!
complete the registration form
Step #2download forms to complete your registration
contact Pura Vida to book your room